support web concept for teacher’s learning environmentMay 2, 2012
Recently i was supervising the master thesis of Kristi Laanemäe. She conducted the formative analysis (interviews with art teachers who had used the support-web) to develop and validate and improve the support web concept with social media for art education set “Ready! Set! Art!” website.
The goal of RSA support web is to:
- make RSA art educational materials dynamic and constantly improved
- give additional value to RSA art educational materials
- use as few resources (money and time) as possible to update and develop RSA support web
- distribute and advertise RSA art learning environment and NGO ideas and image
- bring art education up to date.
Improved support web:
- accumulates access to all the different parts of support web
- collects and accumulates artifacts automatically
- gathers produsers
- distributes automatically or enables to manually distribute artifacts (student works, feedback and additional materials)
- enables web based communication
- guarantees user-to-user feedback and organized feedback (user-to-NGO communication through feedback form)
- provides extra value to RSA art educational materials
- distributes and advertises RSA learning environment automatically
- allows to manage or sort content by users needs
- allows combined and interactive learning
- has dynamical adaptiveness and easily perceivable structure that applies to user needs
- motivates produsers automatically and manually.
I particularly like the figure that Kristi developed for support web concept.